You can send and receive money if you own a Jazz Cash account.
So if you have mistakenly deactivated it or have been suspended due to policy violation or inactivity.
You can reactivate it by following all the steps in this guide.
Even if it comes down to you not knowing the reason why your Jazz Cash account was deactivated initially.
You can still recover or reactivate it by contacting their support team by calling or emailing.
Contacting Jazz Cash support on phone is a guaranteed way to get a fast response as opposed to emailing them.
Many times, emailing support isn’t an ideal way of getting your issues met fast, so if you don’t want to be waiting for a long time, call them.
In this guide, you are going to learn how to recover/reactivate a Jazz Cash account by email or phone, how to delete Jazz Cash, what is Jazzcash.com.pk‘s support email address, and more.
How to reactivate Jazz Cash account,
How to delete a Jazz Cash account,
What is Jazz Cash is Jazz support email address?
How You Can Reactivate Your Jazz Cash Account
To reactivate or retrieve your deactivated Jazz Cash account, you will need to call their helpline number or email them.
Unfortunately, these are the only two ways for now, but I’m sure that they are enough.
I’m going to list the steps to take in contacting the Jazz Cash support either by emailing or calling them a phone, keep reading.
Reactivate Jazz Cash account by emailing them
Emailing any support can be a bit of a stretch, be prepared to wait a long time as you are not going to be the only one emailing them with complaints.
If you want to email the Jazz Cash support the way to do this is to send them an email at email@example.com
Here’s how to do this:
1. Open your email app and tap on “Compose” or the “Write”,
2. Copy this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and paste it in the “To” or “Send” box,
3. Add the subject, you can write something like “REACTIVATE ACCOUNT”,
4. In the message section box input the reason why your account was deactivated initially and why you want it back.
5. The next thing would be to include the email associated with your account.
6. Finally, tap on “send” or on the “paper airplane icon” on the top right corner of your screen for Gmail users.
Once your mail has been sent, you have to wait for a few days, they typically get back to you in 2 to 3 business days.
Recover Jazz Cash account with a phone call
Another way you can reactivate your Jazz mobile wallet if it has been deactivated or suspended is to call their helpline number.
This is a sure-fire way to get a faster response and get your account reactivated.
To do this, follow the instructions below:
1. On your phone, open the call dial app,
2. Call 4444 (from your Jazz number),
3. Once you have been connected to a customer care representative, tell them to reactivate your account,
4. They will ask you a couple of questions regarding your account. So, make sure you still remember your login and profile details.
5. After this, as long as you have given them the correct details to your account, your Jazz Cash account will be reactivated instantly.
If you used Jazz Cash mobile wallet especially if you are in Pakistan, the best and fastest way to recover your deactivated account is to call them on phone.
How to delete a Jazz Cash account
If you no longer wish to use the Jazz Cash mobile wallet, and you have not deactivated it already, you may want to delete it.
If your Jazz wallet has already been deactivated, there is no need to reactivate it if you don’t have any interest in using the account again.
However, if your account is still up and running, and you don’t want to use it any longer, you can follow the steps below to delete it:
1. Make sure you don’t have any money on your Jazz account, withdraw everything before proceeding to the next step.
2. Open your phone dial pad and call 4444,
3. Once connected to a representative, tell them that you want to delete your account,
4. The representative will ask you a couple of questions including your CNIC number,
5. After you have given them the correct details of your account, they will proceed to close your account which typically takes 5 to 7 hours.
While you can also email them to close or delete your account, calling them on phone will result in a faster response.
What is Jazz Cash support’s email address?
Jazz Cash’s email address is email@example.com.
You can send them an email if you have any feedback or complaints.
It is best not to trust any email address that doesn’t end with “jazzcash.com.pk”
What this means is that any email that says that they are from Jazz Cash and it has “jazzcash.com.pk” at the end of the email address is legit.
Jazz Cash is a Pakistan mobile wallet used for sending and receiving money, you can also earn a lot of money by inviting others to use it.
The mobile wallet is only available to people in Pakistan for now.
So, if your account has been deactivated by mistake or suspended, it can be a bit of an inconvenience to you.
However, you can recover it by contacting Jazz Cash support either by calling customer care or sending an email.
In the case where you don’t want to use your Jazz account any longer and want to delete it, contacting them can help too.