Do you want to learn how to cancel your trial subscription to Avast Cleanup?
Avast Cleanup is software that helps remove junk files from your device to improve it’s speed and performance; works on both mobile devices and computers.
Some of the features of this software are not free to use, you need to subscribe for a yearly trial that you can cancel anytime you want; it usually costs $29.99 in the first year.
When you subscribe for a trial on Avast Cleanup, you automatically opt-in for premium features which include their top-notch premium device junk files clean-up and zero ads that works great on computers and phones.
However if for any reason you want to want to cancel your trial to the Avast Cleanup software, you will need to do so within 30 days.
If you cancel within 30 days of subscription (next billing date), there is a chance that you will qualify for the 30-day money-back guarantee, and also warrants that you will not be charged for a new subscription period.
In this guide, you will learn how to cancel an Avast Cleanup trial subscription, auto-renewal, and more.
How to Cancel Avast Cleanup Trial and Auto-Renewal
Before we begin, you need to know that there are two ways that you can cancel your auto-renewal subscription trail to the Avast Cleanup software;
- Via Avast account, or
- Through Google Play Store or App Store.
Each of these ways is very effective, the difference is that it depends on the device you are running the software on.
Follow these steps below to cancel the Avast Cleanup trial via your Avast account:
1. Sign in to your Avast account and navigate to “My Subscriptions” on the menu.
2. Select the Avast Cleanup Subscription that you want to cancel.
3. Click or tap on “Unsubscribe” under the Avast subscription that you selected in step 2.
4. Next, you will then be asked to click on “Continue” followed by the reason you are unsubscribing.
5. Finally, click on “Unsubscribe” again, review the details that will appear on your screen, and then click on “Close”.
Once you have unsubscribed and canceled auto-renewal, if set; successfully, you will be sent a confirmation email to the email address you created your Avast account with.
Use these steps below to cancel the Avast Cleanup trial on App or Play Store:
1. Open your App or Play Store app on your mobile device (iOS or Android).
2. Navigate to your profile and then tap on “Payments and subscriptions”.
3. Depending on your device, select “Subscriptions” and then tap on the Avast Cleanup app.
4. Next, tap on “Cancel subscription” and then confirm.
Avast Cleanup is a performance-improving software by Avast, a brand very popular for how well it can protect computers and mobile from cyber and malware attacks.
It has premium features that usually go for $29.99 on the first year of subscription and then $65.99/year subsequently.
This subscription can be canceled at any time and can be done with a verified Avast account or through the App Store.
However, make sure that you cancel your subscription to Avast Cleanup before it expires to avoid getting billed wrongly.