You can join and leave a classroom on Duolingo for free with action with as little as a click.
Duolingo classrooms make it easier for users to commit to lessons, actual teachers supervise each lesson.
You can join classrooms with a unique code (made up of 6 alphanumeric characters) which is usually given to you by your teachers on Duolingo.
To leave a classroom on Duolingo, you have to navigate to “Progress Sharing” in your account settings and then select which classrooms you want to leave.
In this guide, you will learn how to join and leave classrooms on Duolingo, and more Duolingo resources.
How to Join a Classroom on Duolingo
To join a classroom(s) on Duolingo, you first need to know that you can join in two ways; using a computer or the mobile app.
Then you are going to paste or enter the unique code from your teacher(s) on the “Join” page and confirm it.
This unique code is usually made up of 6 alphanumeric characters (made up of numbers and letters).
Here is how to join a classroom on Duolingo on a computer:
1. Paste and search this link https://www.duolingo.com/classroom on your browser.
2. Once the page is fully loaded, enter the code from your teachers and click on “Join Classroom” and then “Yes, Join” to confirm.
3. After that you will be asked to log into your Duolingo account, and you will be taken to your dashboard; there you will see that you have been added to the classroom.
Here is how to join a classroom on Duolingo using the mobile app:
1. Launch your mobile app on your phone and tap on the profile icon at the bottom of your screen.
2. On your profile, tap on the “Settings” icon on the top right corner of your screen.
3. Scroll down to find “Progress sharing” and then tap on it.
4. Next, you will have to input the 6-character code followed by “Join Class”.
You will automatically be added to the classroom associated with that code.
How to Leave a Classroom on Duolingo
To leave a classroom(s) on Duolingo, go to the settings of your Duolingo account on a computer.
Next, click on “Progress Sharing”, this will show you all the classrooms you are currently in.
To leave a classroom, click on the red “Leave” button right next to the classroom you want to leave.
If for any reason, you want to leave a classroom on Duolingo, this guide will show you how to, likewise; how join a classroom.
Duolingo for schools is conducted by teachers, to track your progress and give you assignments; this helps students learn faster and consistently.
It is 100 percent free to use and using it as a student gives you unlimited hearts which equals unlimited lessons.